wine red

January 10, 2014






Another post? *gasp* Why yes! One resolution this year is to pay more attention to this blog. Hopefully I will update more often and produce more quality posts.

Online shopping will be the death of my wallet. I never thought I'd patronize this kind of shopping as I'm very keen on details and such. But I just can't stop!!! The sad reality though is there will be times when the things you bought look so much better on pictures or you'll be underwhelmed by the quality or you'll be disappointed with the fit (even if you asked for the exact measurements). So glad that this cardigan is a very stellar buy at a very affordable price.

(Soleilmnl maroon knitted cardigan / Nava lace top / Forever 21 faux leather shorts / Leaveland boots)

8 comments:

  1. Love the whole look! The color of your cardigan is super nice. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me wants the whole outfit! Same resolution, to pay more attention on my blog and update often! But I' broke at the moment. Haha And hey join my goal this year, Let's wear out of the box outfits! What do you think? Our readers might get excited about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, let's do that! Game ako dyan <3

      Delete
  3. I so want to try wearing boots like that. I'm more of a heels lady but it looks very pretty in you!

    Same tayo, gurl. OL shopping will be the death of us and our wallet. I just want to block any online shops as it's hard to resist in buying :( But it's okay gurl. Ganda naman. Bagay sayo :)

    ~

    JACKLYNNE
    -www.jacklynne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacklynne! :) Sa sobrang pagkagusto ko sa online shops, gumawa ako ng isa pang IG account para mafollow ko silang lahat. Help! Hahaha.

      Delete
  4. Hiii! Found your blog on facebook page of BLOGGERS. You got great contents here. I love your outfits btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deeeeej! Thank you for visiting! <3

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to write. I appreciate it!